Fantasy

GutZ

Don't know if this is the right section

I was wondering if even on the slightest level of seriousiness do you have a fanasty you'd like to live. I am talking maybe science fiction, movie type idea, if so what are they like, use that imagination of yours!

Personally I'd like to live in a world that would be similar to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_level_(Dragon_Ball)

Corny I know but, cool none the less.

I love watching animes and I'm a little fanatic, so basically when my mind drifts or I have nothing to do, I would imagine myself in one of these. I often use Alice Academy in my imaginings. Its childish but I'm still young so I think its ok. Pheromone alice and technical ability alice are so kewl!

It's not silly, it's imaginative, aslong as you understand reality from fantasy.

I'll make this thread even easier for those who believe exposing such things might be embarrassing.

hypothetical - If you were granted by some mystical "thing" the ability to live your life in any scenerio imaginable, what would you choose?

• 3 weeks later...

I've never fantasized about lands or enviroments much... but superhuman powers are another story! If I could choose three: Telekenesis, Invisibility, and the ability to pop in and out of existance between any two points at will :)

It's not silly, it's imaginative, aslong as you understand reality from fantasy.

I'll make this thread even easier for those who believe exposing such things might be embarrassing.

hypothetical - If you were granted by some mystical "thing" the ability to live your life in any scenerio imaginable, what would you choose?

I would have liked to be Truman on the Truman show. I would have stayed there.

Bettina

I like not to be much fanatic but be very practical...

A human being who doesn't use his imagination is no different than a robot.

Bettina:

That was a very good movie: though I think it would make me paranoid living in that type of world.