Flaming Darwin's theory

I personally think that we humans did not evolve from monkeys (gorillas, whichever it was lol) but that they evolved from us.

Gorillas (I'm assuming that was the one now) do not go around killing each other, and don't destroy their environment. Not only that, but they didn't contribute to the Greenhouse Effect or anything else we've done.

They haven't developed WMD.

They can grab things both with their hands AND their feet! (Obvious plus there!)

And, of course, they can never turn down a perfectly good banana :banana::banana::banana:

Yes, this is mainly a joke. But there is SOME sense to it (cough :bs: cough)

Yes, yes, very very :lame:

What's new? :flame: me, please :P

here's a :flame::

DAGNABBIT!!! that's wrong!

we did not evolve from monkeys!

the theory of evolution says that monkeys and humans have a common ancestor, meaning that we evolved from the same thing they evoled from. this in no way says that we evolved from monkeys. get your facts straight!

well that was fun, lol

• 2 weeks later...
danmoore80 said in post #9 :

today’s science is tomorrow’s superstition

I don't see Newton's Laws of Gravitation entering superstition any time soon.

Unless of course you haven't actually understood what you're talking about and just saying something because it sounds good.

Empiricism will only ever arise to more and more precise approximations.

Radical Edward said in post #11 :

hence creationism and noahs flood were falsified over 100 years ago. they are now the superstition of which you speak.

That's funny. Since you are so well edjumacated ;) You would also know, that not one single verse in the Bible i.e. KJV has ever been disproved. Facinating I think for a hoax as you would call it. But the lies Evolutionist have been trying to pass off are continually updated or changed. How then is it that the Bible has lasted so long without needing change? Maybe they were just better liars back then? Please Respond.

Cap'n Refsmmat said in post #16 :

He never said that. Noah's flood was proved wrong! faf might say that, but only if he had Rad++++++ on his ignore list.

No. He said that it has not been rewritten becuase there was no new evidence to put in. Not that any had been disproved.

Goodnight and God Bless

danmoore80 said in post #13 :

That's funny. Since you are so well edjumacated ;) You would also know, that not one single verse in the Bible i.e. KJV has ever been disproved. Facinating I think for a hoax as you would call it. But the lies Evolutionist have been trying to pass off are continually updated or changed. How then is it that the Bible has lasted so long without needing change? Maybe they were just better liars back then? Please Respond.

It is true that the KJV has never been "disproved" but that is immaterial.

First of all lack of "disproof" does not make something true. I could claim that Iggy the magical elf (who talks to me in my dreams by the way) is responsible personally for all the forces in nature, and made the entire universe last tuesday. You could not dosprove this. go on - try.

Secondly it depends on your interpretation. Following the basic axiom that true statements cannot have false consequences, one can come to a conclusion as to whether something is true or not. From this we can find a literal interpretation of the KJV to be false in many respects.

Radical Edward said in post #20 :

I could claim that Iggy the magical elf (who talks to me in my dreams by the way) is responsible personally for all the forces in nature, and made the entire universe last tuesday.

Hey! i am not a magical elf!

i did make the universe last tuesday... but that's not the point!

i, in no way, am an elf!

dang, sorry, the nickname for my fake name is Iggy, i thought i was using that on this forum.