I'm back

EvoN1020v

Hello buddies!!

It has been since June 12, 2006 that I have posted on SFN!! I have been doing good, as I'm taking Mechanical Engineering at University of New Brunswick. (In New Brunswick, Canada). It is keeping me really busy, as I just finished my midterms, but I love it.

I also noticed that LaTeX appears as smudges on my laptop. Any resolution(s) to remove it?

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys again! :)

congratulations on the Mechanical Engineering.

BTW besides other good things at New Brunsw., one of the world's Quantum Gravity experts is there----Viqar Husain.

when Lee Smolin was giving a 25 video lecture course Introduction to Quantum Gravity this year, he had Viqar Husain come in and give two of the lectures.

If anybody is interested the video course is at the Perimeter Institute site in the online streaming media archive.

Canada is turning out to have some pretty good universities

============

at any rate welcome back EvoN----and what bascule says is true: I adopted this icon face soon after joining SFN round about summer of 2004.

Since Martin has claimed the Alfred E. Neuman avatar before me, I have changed my avatar. The gentleman in my avatar is Johnny Depp acting as Ichabod Crane in "Sleepy Hollow". The only reason I got it is because I saw the movie awhile ago, and it's one of the most freakiest bloody movie I have ever seen.

Nobody told me how to resolve my smudges when I view LaTeX scribbles?

Since Martin has claimed the Alfred E. Neuman avatar before me, I have changed my avatar. The gentleman in my avatar is Johnny Depp acting as Ichabod Crane in "Sleepy Hollow". The only reason I got it is because I saw the movie awhile ago, and it's one of the most freakiest bloody movie I have ever seen. ?

That movie has special significance for me, for reasons which it wouldn't be appropriate for the children to hear... :D

Guess what? Something funny happened and it's strangely odd too. I just downloaded Flock, and went on SFN. Apparently the LaTeX scribbles showed up clearly on Flock, not on normal Internet Explorer. Wierd.

Flock is a very cool Internet Browser that allows you to drag pictures and add comments to it, so you can put them on blogs, websites, etc. You can also upload hundreds of pictures to it very quickly. Very efficient program if you have a Photobucket account. :)

Sorry if I posted this twice!! I don't know how to delete post #10.