Does Light Curve

Quantoman

The result you get is exactly the same. I already wrote "that´s the rule to raise and lower indices" but I failed to note how it looks if you raise them, sry.

Raising an index: [math] \partial^{\mu} = g^{\mu \nu} \partial_{\nu} [/math]

EDIT2: But I don´t understand where you get powers of diagonal elements. The term is linear in g.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
In case the question was meant the other way round: Light not also follows the curvature of space, it also contributes to spacetime-curvature.

jan.23.2007

This talk is out dated.This was how light was seen,and relativity was promoted.

But Einstein and others in his era did not know the REAL NATURE and ORIGIN of PHOTON.

Now my research and other supporting works showing that a PHOTON is not one particle but an ENTANGLE QUANTUM STATE of two particle system.There are faster than velocity of light particles or entities,called IGNORONS.They do not interact with matter but show specific affinity to liberated charge particles,like e-.When ignorons encounter freed charge particle,entangled quantum States is born.This is our so called PHOTON,

The mechanism involves:

a forged forced fermion to boson transformation.

So light is now an entirely different thing than what was seen by Uncle Einstein et.al.

It is a wave field of ignoron into which charge particle ,like e- ,lodges.

see:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/drsyedameen1/index.html

links listed in viewing my Blog at:

http://www.myspace.com/syedameen

SyedAmeen,

Your ideas are not accepted science, so calling the accepted science wrong, without any sound evidence (whether this is RIGOROUSE theoretical or experimenta, which I don't see on your sitel) is not a good idea, and for your own sake, and so that people don't just dislike you before actually reading what you've got to say because it might actually have some worth (I've not read it fully) don't post in other peoples threads.

It's probably best if this is kept to psuedoscience. I'm sure the mods will glare at me for this nice bit of back seat moderating (I love you guys to) but I'm bored...

But Einstein and others in his era did not know the REAL NATURE and ORIGIN of PHOTON.

Now my research....[snip]

Any further postings which call for acceptance or argument of unaccepted physics (non-mainstream) will be considered thread hijacking and will incur an official warning.

The Speculations forum is for hypotheses which have not undergone the verification process. Please stop interjecting comments on your personal research in the Physics section until such time as you have been published and peer-reviewed.