Quotes for newbs...

KHinfcube22

I know I am not a n00b, but I sure am not a mod right now...I don't know if you moderators already have a thread for this, but I can't find one...Can all you concecutive posters, who have like 300 hours post there favorite things other siye members have said?...Oh well...we shall see....

Yes, it really is him in the photo. He's pictured on an Aeroflot 747, heading out to Minsk. He's was posing as a travailing salesman in order to enter the Communist USSR, you see. YT was sent to hijack a stealth technology plane constructed by the Russians that was controlled directly via electrical impulses in the brain. And hilarity ensued.

(Later made into a film starring Clint Eastwood, but without the comedic japery)

Crash, Yes, it is indeed my picture in my avatar, and yes I was on an Ilusha 86 Aeroflot plane going to Russia :)

here are some more pics if you wish to see:

http://bigblack.narod.ru/photos/f_p_john2000.htm

just ignore that the text is all in Cyrillic, My Mission was to steal a working Submarine though (not a Stealth plane), needless to say, I left empty handed (ewww,,, a bit of satire there).

naah seriously, I went over to meet my Friend Oleg Sergeev for the 1`st time and drink as much Vodka as possible :)

LOL, thanks (I think) :)

there were over 350 shots taken during that visit, only a few are on that site, but you`ll certainly see Nevskoye Beer in many of the pics. as for the text, it`s basicly explaining a little about each pic.

but yes, looks can be deceiving, an ex-biker with a brain (whatever next?) :)