AS and A2 results

Sure there must be some people doing A-Levels around here somewhere! What did you all get? (And GCSEs, but I think they're out next week)

I got:

Physics: A

Maths: A

Chemistry: B

ICT: A

I'm doing Further Maths next year (already done lots of extra maths units this year).

And my Chemistry teacher is going to kill me! I was 5/300 marks from an A. I'll retake a/some unit(s), so should end up with an A, but still...

Doesn't surprise me you done well 5614, congrats. My exam isn't until October, I'm taking further maths courses at the end of this year, and next. (Not As or A2...by the way.)

I'm guessing most people are celebrating at the moment, wtf aren't you down the pub ?

If you're not doing AS or A2 then what are you doing?

It was 4:15pm when I posted that... saved the pub for a tad later than that! Went just gone 5... back quite early actually, 10 something...

I'm studying through the OU, so my course is very condensed...kinda A level, and undergraduate level, but starts on the basics as well. Next year is when it gets a little more serious...having said that, the 'block' I'm on at the moment (last one before my exam) is on cosmology, QED, QCD, inflationary models, the use of Feynman diagrams, and using the fine structure constant, along with many other concepts, it's quite heavy going squeezing it into one month, but I'm thorougly enjoying it.

I passed the coursework about a month ago (it's a nine month course), with two assignments still to go...but it's not graded yet, that comes next year.

yea i'm really looking forward to UCL, if you havn't visited it allready you should as it's a really nice place. Although from what I hear living in London is ridiculously expensive, but then again I found out the other day you get a bigger loan so i'm sure i'll be fine.

I definately want to go travelling on my gap year, but as to where i'm going im not completly sure yet. My brothers living in Colombia at the moment so I may visit him and travel around but I want to travel by myself and although he tries to convince me otherwise, I still think Colombia's a bit too dangerous. But anyway i'm in no rush to decide as I need to work for a least 3 or 4 months to save up enough.

I've been a bit late to post here but here's how I did in my A2s:

Maths:A

Physics:B

Chemistry:A

I think physics is the subject is the subject that has challenged me the most, but in the process has only got me more engrossed and interested in the subject. Do you think I should pursue it? I have been pondering whether to switch from my Chem Eng course at Uni to Theoretical physics.

Also; well done 5614 and aj47

Congrats everyone ;)

I've been a bit late to post here but here's how I did in my A2s:

Maths:A

Physics:B

Chemistry:A

I think physics is the subject is the subject that has challenged me the most' date=' but in the process has only got me more engrossed and interested in the subject. Do you think I should pursue it? I have been pondering whether to switch from my Chem Eng course at Uni to Theoretical physics.

Also; well done 5614 and aj47[/quote']

Do which you think you'll enjoy most ;) (Which is obviousely physics...)

5614 I was less than 10 marks out of 600 for getting an A at A-level physics :'(