First payday.

alt_f13

Yah.  had a icyfrappamochachino a couple hours ago and aint gonna sleep.

I am getting my first paycheck from my job tomorrow so I'm happy as a crustacian with a spine.

So.  I insure my car, get a cell phone, and the rest is history.

Then:  Party.

Ah, the bitter irony. America declares war on UK because of tax issues. America wins independence, and proceeds to declare war on itself. US wins, creates the 16th Amendment and taxes it's citizens an average of one third of their wage.

The UK taxes it's citizens a tenth of their wage, properly manage the economy, and drink tea.

Reap the rewards, rebel! Muuhahaha....

The UK taxes it's citizens a tenth of their wage, properly manage the economy, and drink tea.

Depends on your income bracket here.

Even so, the only fun tea provides is throwing it into the ocean while dressed as indians.

as long as there's boats and fire involved

otherwise, it's no fun, how else do you dispose of the englishmen?

and besides, British tea is the devil, give me a good cherry pepsi anytime

I must agree with that tax thing though, that's stupid

Ah, the bitter irony. America declares war on UK because of tax issues. America wins independence, and proceeds to declare war on itself. US wins, creates the 16th Amendment and taxes it's citizens an average of one third of their wage.

Reap the rewards, rebel! Muuhahaha....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy nut! i swear i was crying when i read this. Sooo funny. Yeah, it is kinda expensive to maintain a large army -- or something. Anyways, it is quite ironic (though not classic irony i suppose, but funny nonetheless).

You all pay for your dentistry.

Most of us don't.

Considering the majority of the population gets their dental care as a tax-fuelled public service, and the gov makes it as difficult as possible to use, it's amazing so many British people actually do have good teeth.

(I am not certain where this stereotype came from with the teeth but it is getting less and less relevant these days).

Sayonara³ said in post #12 :

You all pay for your dentistry.

(I am not certain where this stereotype came from with the teeth but it is getting less and less relevant these days).

http://www.msnbc.com/news/980824.asp?0cv=CB20

“Most people in the UK do not realize that cleaning your tongue is as important as cleaning your teeth,” he added.

“We are one of the last countries to understand the need to clean our tongue, with people in America and parts of Europe practicing tongue cleaning routinely,” said Grieveson.

bwahahaha

in the survey of 1,000 people

Shame on you.

Personally I have been cleaning my tongue for as long as I can remember brushing my own teeth.

PS - Brian Grieveson, the man you are quoting, is a dentist in central Liverpool, so his opinion on the nation's teeth is likely to be somewhat distorted.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, beer is so gross...well, maybe not some European (certainly not from where you guys are from, maybe daisy) but other than that X_X, give me good mexican brandy anyday

the sugar and acid in the pop is what makes it taste good in the first place :P