What's Your Favourite Comfort food?

aj47

Sorry sophster, but I'm going to have to retract the goddess remark I made earlier...peanut butter is the food of the gods, but then again so is marmite and cheese toasties, dammit this thread's confusing !!!

George Washington Carver may have been the messiah.

peanut butter is the food of the gods, but then again so is marmite and cheese toasties, dammit this thread's confusing !!!

Heh heh. Go with the marmite! Just imagine of the taste of the warm black saltiness with the gooey cheese between a couple of slices of fat white bread. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

well if we`re allowed "heathy" stuff, I like Spring Greens, basicly it`s a really leafy (dark green) form of spring cabbage, it`s not like ordinary cabbage as it doesn`t heart up exactly, more like Spinach.

shredded coursely and boiled in salt water and grated nutmeg, then drained and a meat gravy made with the juice, I can eat kilos of the stuff and never get bored.

that and Rice are my "healthy options" I could eat them once a day,every day for a lifetime and never tire.

plain boiled rice and Soy (soya) sauce rocks too :)

I have another, but it`s probably too disgusting to print, but it IS nice.

EDIT: as for peanut butter, it`s great! spread it down the middle of a stick of Celery, Yummy!