Hi

Emmon

Just this evening registered here and thought id say hello.

Im Emmon from Lincolnshire in the Uk, a 20 year old metal worker and graphic designer. Been interested in science since school as it always interested me the idea that if i knew the ins and outs.. laws and building blocks of as much as i could... that i could really resourceful. That as soon as ive got the knowledge im going to be able to apply it everywhere i want.

I went to college ( studying computers ) after school but left after a year. I found i learnt best when i could learn what i wanted, when i wanted. Didnt fit that well into the classroom "schedule" of progressively learning more about x subject for 3 months, then switching etc.

So now i work full time and read in my spare time. Its usually on Physics but not so much the speculated and still uncomfirmed theories. I like the visible facts that make sense to me. ( good old Feynman :D )

Hope to be of use

/wave

No offence. But are you like an nocturnal animal? :P

In England now is like people are still in deep sleep. And there you are, online and posting a message. Don't you need sleep? :)

So, who introduced you to this website?