Chem stuff or Infinite Explosions

KFC

As a player of BF1942 for the last 3 years, I can safely say it is an amazing game. With all the modifications (i.e. Desert Combat, Forgotten Hope) that you can install on top of it, it will keep you entertained for hours.

When I had my old computer which had the most bog standard graphics (Intel Extreme Graphics) and 512mb of RAM, I could still play it. Sure, it was laggy at times but it kept me going.

Due to that rubbish computer, that was roughly the only game i could play so while saving, I only played BF1942 and the mods for over a year and to be honest, I never got bored.

Battlefield is a great game but I am sure you can get it cheaper than $50.

Here you can get BF1942 and all the expansion packs (which not many people play) plus Battlefield Vietnam - another exellent game - That is $26.95

Or you could go for the bog standard BF1942 for $17.82 here

Searching Amazon.com is a good bet for getting a good deal. Hey, you could get both the chemicals and the game.

Well, thats me done.

If I do see you on the battlefield, look out for Proton. :D

If you have any questions about Battlefield, just ask me.

• 5 months later...

Btw, marapets2 bumped the thread with his "chemicals are fun" message.

If one wants to bump an old thread, then that person really should have to add something and to my opinion the message "chemicals are fun" is not of that awesome nature, that it justifies the bumping of the thread :rolleyes: .