Interesting Website

Guest jsdratm

Guest jsdratm

lol. despite sayonara's criticism, it is the largest direct schematic archive on the internet, which is more than he can say about any of his sadly disappointing websites.

have you been to any of Sayo's sites?

apparently not :confused:

the funnest thing I found on that site was the lock on the front page...that totally rocks

and he holds a good point :D

EDIT: good show posting again though, do that a hundred more times (actual posts, contributing) and I'll be a much more avid supporter of that site, after I get around to looking at it

Believe me Jonathon, someone whose pages consist of giant embedded objects in proprietary formats and browser-specific <marquee> tags that distort even an MSIE window to 1600*1200 is not in a position to criticise anybody else, no matter how large their archive is. A good archive advertises itself, and not by joining forums to make 1 or 2 posts.

The ability to throw something together in Dreamweaver does not a web developer make.

http://www.w3.org

ps - the fact that you told bare-faced lies in your first post doesn't do your credibility any favours, however I am going to investigate this archive of yours more thoroughly.

LOL, ya wouldn`t have to bother, I`ve had a quick look at the circuit, it`s a simple air ioniser ya can buy off the shelf for a tenner, the 12V car versions are even better.

thnx but no thnx, I`ll stick to my plain old Microwave Cannon, ok it`s not portable, but it`s lots of fun :)

You could always try a short range EMP device built from an old camera flash, and a 12V lock solenoid (Hard Drives hate em).

can I go back to sleep now? :)

lol, but don`t ya think "Cannon" sounds sexier? :)

Ok, to keep Sayo happy with "gun" sounding EM weapons, your GUNna love this,

there is a device called a Gunn Diode, it basicly emits white noise in the microwave band, their used as sensors in burgler alarms usualy in warehoses and factories as they cover a huge area (200+ meters isn`t unusual).

mount one of these on your car, maybe in the grill at the front or something they`re only small,(. next time you`re driving along and get Radared by the police or something, try to look at the expressions on their faces as you pass, at anything between .5 to 999 MPH on their readout :)

it`ll jam their signals up to half a kilometer away and they wont know it`s you either, look for other roads users that slow down too, they`ll be the ones with the ilegal radar detectors that are going absolutely nuts!

Enjoy :)

it's a good thing we're all anonymous in here, because I have a feeling YT would be the object of a lot of hatred concerning authorities anymore (chemicals on halloween, explosives for arbitrary bystanders and radar jammers for the drunk speedway home from thanksgiving)

but it sounds fun!!! now if only I could make one...*starts taking apart stuff*

Well I`m sure it kinda LOOKS that way :)

but I think if I was any REAL danger to my country, they`de be onto me by now and I`de be typing this from somewhere behind bars, hoping the guards don`t find the hacksaw I`de hidden :)

Science just rocks :) what more can I say other than the more you know, the more fun it gets :)

my Legal Aid has advised me to say no more on this issue :)