Anyone have science related articles that they would like to see published?

macmac

Which part? The typing part, using a computer, pen and pencil, putting ideas down, going on the internet, thinking about things, reading?

I think GutZ meant the "putting your work on the internet" part. However, using the pencil can also prove to be very dangerous. :P

I think GutZ meant the "putting your work on the internet" part. However, using the pencil can also prove to be very dangerous. :P

A lot of good scientists like to put their work on the Internet, heck this is why the Internet was invented, to share scientific ideas; granted originally with a military slant.

I personally buy articles from science professionals on a regular basis and get inquires from very qualified writers.

It all depends on the context of the situation. A well written article that gets published on a respected website can lead to professional opportunities. In the scientific and many professional fields getting published is a very important way to enahance one's career and status.

Well I meant more as to having random people posting science articles on your site.

*Hill Billy voice* I gots my article on self "Preceptial" - motion. Them Electrolyte and Protolytes be pretty in the light too.

Well it would be certianly dangerous if you let me publish my work (if I had some) !