Happy Birthday 5614!

Phi for All

I just noticed it's also 5614's birthday!

My virtual gift to you is a 100GHz voive-activated wristwatch computer with a 500TB hard-drive, 10GB RAM, a retinal laser display, and a wireless satellite uplink (with extra monthly international long-distance minutes!). :D

It only weighs 3 ounces but the user manual will need to be lifted into your backyard by crane!

Happy birthday 5614.

i'm not sure how i can top the wrist computer. i'll give it a go anyway.

I present to you... a f**k it' date=' heres a spoon.[/quote']

I give you a fork. And a thank you note for helping me so much when my computer gets busted.

I remember a writer from the National Lampoon describing sex with a skinny fashion model as being "like riding an English bicycle down a set of railroad tracks, and you don't even get to honk the horn."

Had to have been 20 years ago I read that but it stuck with me. British sex on a tractor reminded me of it again. :D

Nah, it was sex and drugs (16) last year... I'm 17 now so it's driving and only one more year of fake ID! ("need" to be 18 for pubs and such like)

And thanks for all the presies! :D

Cheers all :)