Matrix Revolutions (no spoilers)

fafalone

Good movie (not bad, not excellent). Terrible ending to the series, way to many question posed in the original and reloaded were left completely unanswered, and alot of the symbolism was so blatant and repetitive it became irritating.

What did everyone else think? Please avoid specifics about the plot until monday so it's not ruined for the people who haven't seen it yet.

i just saw it......

it... was... 4\/\/350/\/\3!!!!!!!!!!11

i don't get why people think it was bad

the ending worked very well, and ended the trilogy

anything else would have been corney, stupid, and predictable

sure it had some corney philosophy in the beginning, but so what?

i think that was a big turn off for people, and they didn't pay any attention to the movie afterwards.

so they lost understanding of the plot.

kinda like Reloaded, where the fighting was kinda corney, and didn't change the world of Hollywood at all.

so people bacame uninterested and didn't pay attention to the plot.

thus, making them write reviews that there was no plot...

well i have something to say to those people...

:P pay attention next time!!!

those who say there is no plot, and it doesn't end, didn't pay attention to the movie, and are just spouting :bs:

P.S. the fight scene between neo and smith was really cool. if anyone here has seen any Dragonball Z, did the fight scene remind you of it?

when i saw the fight scene, i thought, "OMG!!! it would be SO cool if they did something this real looking with DBZ characters. they could shoot energy balls and turn super sayan!!!! that would be so cool!!!"

P.P.S. if you shot your energy at me, i will just become SUPER SAYAJIN!!!!!!

:flame:

.... or maybe my head's just on fire...

fafalone said in post #1 :

Good movie (not bad, not excellent). Terrible ending to the series, way to many question posed in the original and reloaded were left completely unanswered, and alot of the symbolism was so blatant and repetitive it became irritating.

terrible ending? i disagree. i think anything else would have been corney and predictable.

what questions are you reffering to?

well... i didn't really look for symbolism, and didn't find any. (assuming you mean looking for a moral to the story expressed in symbols in the movie).

all i saw among the trilogy was:

war starts

action

why war thoughts

war ends

COOL!!!!!

i think anyone looking for anything deeper would be dissapointed, but why war thoughts can get pretty deep

P.S. the only question i had unanswered was: why the heck does everything only happen in one city? if there are so many people being grown, why isn't the whole world filled, and agents everywhere, and possibly other matrixes?

Guest caTASHtrophe

Visually i liked it, the fight in Zion looked great and the ED 209/Aliens robo thingymajig things were cool.

The story was ass though and that was a horrible way to end the series.

When i left the cinema i was so hyped to see Superman 5 after seeing the Agent smith/neo battle.

:)