I bring you the "Ladder Theory"

Sashatheman

When two people meet they put each other on their ladders thus creating disparity between how high each got placed. However there's a flaw w/ the theory because we must have some sort of universal variable to accurately predict total disparity. This universal variable is called the Actual Position.

Actual Position can be calculated with two factors:

Raw Ratting / Self Image

Self image is how snobby or confident a person sees him/herself. Self image is a relative term that changes based on how high the person ****s, how attractive the person sees him/herself, and how drunk the person is. It only affects where you put somebody on your ladder and not where you get put on somebody else's ladder.

Total disparity can be calculated by subtracting the two values from the actual position each person gets put. An unattractive woman will have higher positions with men that have lower self image.

This is why poor smucks will tolerate shit from attractive bitches. If they had higher self image they would tolerate less and thus end the relationship earlier. The point such a relationship ends is when

Total Shit >= Total Disparity

This is the point where a person decides that they deserve better than what they've been putting up with. Do not confuse self image with the lines at which somebody would active like like to ****, would **** drunk and admit to it, or would **** drunk and not admit to it. Self image is calculated for every person on the ladder so no matter how high a person's self-image is, they'll still **** the same people. Instead, because of a higher self value, they would put up with less and/or expect to be worshiped on a pedestal.

WHAT A STUPID WEB SITE!

It was obviously created by some pervert who doesn't know anything about love. I hope some girl finds him and kicks him where it hurts! :mad:

Unfortunately, this shows how stupid many guys are. If they just understood how relationships should be about trusting and caring about each other, more relationships would work out. Guys should start caring more about the personalities and feelings of girls.

I am a guy and I can proudly say that I've never broken a girl's heart. Of course, I have to admit that is because I've never gone on a date before. :-(

But if I ever do go on a date, I will treat that girl with the respect she deserves! :)

lol, herme3. Despite what the site says, it's actually supposed to be commical satire (see wikipedia).

If you'd been on a couple dates, you'd find humor in it. A couple of my friends were over yesterday, laughing their asses off at the site.

But what can you expect from a good theory? Something that explains and can make predictions? Ladder theory fits both criteria.

I think it is false when it tries to say how all guys think. Many guys think the way the site says, but not all guys. If a girl reads that web site, she would probably think that all guys are a bunch of idiots. The truth is that there are some intelligent and respectful guys out there.