John Titor - real or fake?

crims

No doubt a lot of you already know about the supposed timetraveller 'John Titor'.

I read a lot of stuff by people trying to disprove and show that he's hoax, but I haven't found anything especially convincing.

These following predictions by John Titor were the most convincing and made me think he could be real:

"Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency."

"In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause." [This was posted in November 2000]

"I'm glad to see it's so easy for [you] to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no armer" and a "no legger". [Nov 2000]

"I believe they [China] are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. It shouldn't surprise you if they do that soon." [Late 2000/Early 2001 - China put a man into orbit in Oct 2003]

"Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?" [Late 2000/Early 2001]

Plus he said there would be a woman president in 2008 (Condi Rice or Hillary?)... which would make sense for Condi, since she's an expert on Russia/USSR and John Titor predicted Russia would nuke USA in 2015...

Anyone have anything that could prove him as a hoax? But please keep it simple... I don't want to go through a pile of links just to see the argument.

I don't think so... but I do, because I can't see how he could've known about the Middle East thing.

Plus, it's presidential and parliamentary elections in Russia in 2007-2008, and there's been recent surge of nationalism (check this video from Mar 4, 2006: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9179107195689521084&pl=true )... even the current Russian administration doesn't believe it'll remain in power.

Is there anyone on this forum capable of critical and free thought?

You don't appear to be asking for either one. You appear to be asking for people who agree with you.

If Titor were real, then there really should be no mistakes. It's recent history, not future prediction for him. So a blatantly wrong item quashes the whole thing, like the US being in a civil war in 2005, starting with unrest around the 2004 elections and "a Waco type event every month" in '05. And no Olympics after 2004. There's no point in discussing things that are close to being right, when there is stuff that's wrong.

Yeah, he got the thing about Olympics wrong, but it seemed for a time like the one about Civil War might come true.

He said the Civil War would be flaring up and down, until in 2008 everyone would be certain and there would be some mass realization.

The Civil War thing might still be true, because he said it begins in 2004/05 (as in the cause of it, not the war itself)...

I haven't seen any Waco-type events, but maybe this is because of the %2 divergence? Or perhaps there's searches, wiretaps, etc., that are going on right now that we don't know about?

Still, how did he know the Middle East thing... nobody knew about Iraq or WMD's or anything... especially not before 9/11.

2008 should be the final date that decides whether he was real or fake, because he said everyone would realize what he was saying in 2008.

Nobody knew the middle east thing? Are you kidding me.... Oil inflation it being full of oil countries already with tension. There's a quote I like to say, "When you look for conicidences, you find them." He was wrong on the olympic thing, the civil war thing, etc. If he can't get major things right why bother? If you're looking for tiny could be proofs, anything can be right. People are so gullible these days.