Drug use among teens, down?

deep

The percentage of students using any illicit drug -- including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, hallucinogens and others -- dropped to 22.3 percent, the lowest level registered by the study since the 1993-94 school year.

Source: CNN

Full Story,here.

This is kind of old news, but very interesting considering all the anti-drug related commercials you see on TV these days. Someone must be doing something right.

Thanks Deep. I'm glad CNN has some good news too. I just don't trust surveys like this. If it's true than drug use is down. If its not then we still have the same amount of drug users but now we also got more liars. :eek: :eek:

I'd like to believe it, but I was a kid so I know. Kids suck :loser:

I'm talking about the useless ones you see. Most of the quiet, unassuming, aware ones stay out of trouble and maybe they are increasing but since thay don't make headlines we don't know.

Just aman

That's right. If you don't want your kid on drugs then make sure they get some ritalin.:eek: :eek::flame:

Why don't we just screw em up before they can make wrong decisions:slaphead: :slaphead: :slaphead:

Just aman