Wikipedia Entry...

RyanJ

Other forums have articles, like Neowin or Something Awful.

Yup, most of the big forums do, pf has one etc.

I would change the name from "Science Forums.net" to "Science Forums and Debate".

If you like,try setting up a redirect :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Somehow, I feel a bit uncomfortable seeing a link to a page where I´m listed as "physics expert" directly below a link to WiSci. I can´t see a point in those two links, anyways: The staff-list seems superfluous and the link to the dead-but-not-buried-yet WiSci is more scary than helpful to get people interested.

Somehow, I feel a bit uncomfortable seeing a link to a page where I´m listed as "physics expert" directly below a link to WiSci. I can´t see a point in those two links, anyways: The staff-list seems superfluous and the link to the dead-but-not-buried-yet WiSci is more scary than helpful to get people interested.

If thats the case I'll remove them, they can always be re-added later is needed :)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

I assume it can have its own wiki. It competes with scienceforums.com as one of the leading scientific forums on the web. Of course there are other specialized forums [physicsforums.org(sp?)]. However, SFN is a broad and general website for all talks of science and engineering.

*always editing my paragraphs of indefinites.*

The Future of SFN

We hold high hopes for the future of SFN and as long as people continue to debate and ask questions SFN will stay alive and kicking!

That was just kind of painful to read.

The link at the bottom actually goes to sosmath.com/forums

See the discussion page. It seems that the article does not meet the guidelines for pages about other websites.

Bleh.

Apparently some people are idiots... I have seen plenty of "non noteable" sites on WP so whats different :S

Cheers,

Ryan Jones