What do you do?

Illuminati

Day-trader (Green funds). The only way to keep inflation from eating up the value of your money is to invest it' date=' but not many people know where to start, so they give their money to me and I make the investments for them. I keep a small percentage of the return. (<--- thats my unofficial job description)

Generally, as long as people set sensible stop-loss and sell-by's (i.e. sell a stock if it loses 8%, or sell it when it gains 14%), then they can expect to see an average return of 10% on whatever they have me invest within 1 - 3 weeks.

Yay money![/quote']

Hey money bags: Got any idea where AIM is going? Small B, Small C? Numeric? VanGuard? IEGBX, IEGCX, NISVX, VHGEX. How about stocks JNC, AXE, CNA?

What do you have up your sleeve? Any good hints?

zeropoint

I bet for some money she might ;)

Yeah, she just might.

BTW: You might try digging into the market since you aren't allowed to work during school term. I can't say as I blame your parents for not allowing you to work during school. Gotta keep up the grades. :-]

zeropoint