1. 1. WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH SADDAM ??

• FREE HIM
    • HANG HIM
    • LIFE IMPRISONMENT

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callipygous - so what is this "My country right or wrong". So far you've said there is no evidence to refute a connection between Saddam and Al-qeda, and then that this is purely a media story. Now the lies are PR - Public relations - are you joking? A public realtions exercise in invasion? That's called propaganda.

i didnt say there was no evidence refuting it, i said YOU dont know anything about it. all of your information comes from a biased source. you know nothing about the details and motivations behind any of it. all countries practice PR in everything they ever do... get over it. the invasion wasnt PR, the way they presented it was, which yes, is propaganda. but as i said this is something EVERY country does whether you notice it or not.

"innocent people are going to die along the way. **it happens."

One hundred thousand cases of sh!t! Would it have to be your family or your beloved country before you changed your point of view?

your suggesting that all of those hundred thousand people were innocent civilians?

"the point where i think someone that messed up might get put down by his comrades in a heartbeat"

My God, you're an adult, this Hollywood crap doesn't happen in real life. What happens in real life is a marine gets killed by a booby-trap so his friends go and kill everyone nearby.

i believe i mentioned some bad people being in the military. that doesnt work as an argument against an entire nation. and yet again, i have to point out that you know nothing about the details or motivations behind any of it. it should definately be looked into, but by some people with far better access to actual facts than you.

What information are Americans being fed? I could keep going on refuting every claim you make, point by point, but what is the purpose, you're not going to belive anything without proof, and even then you still claim it says something different.

also known as a debate.

So have it your way. America is the best and most popular country in the world. Everyone loves it. There aren't millions of people that hate it and it has made a wonderful job of rebuilding Iraq. Happy now?

yeah.... cause i said all of that...and i definately didnt just get done calling the president an incompetant moron.