Hello! (self-introduction)

cchea

Hi everyone,

I am a new member. I ran across this website. I see a lot of invaluable scientific knowledge here, thus i decided to sign up right away. I'm an international student coming from Cambodia, a third country. Frankly speaking, I enjoy reading the posts from phi-for-all, mokele, martin, IMM, bascule, ecoli, servarian, and more...But i do need a guide. Anyone here mind you guide me through the forum? :D

Frankly speaking, I enjoy reading the posts from phi-for-all, mokele, martin, IMM, bascule, ecoli, servarian, and more.
And may I say you have impeccable taste. :D After the recent rash of Pentchos we've had lately you are a refreshing change.

The rest of you ungrateful lot could learn a thing or three from cchea here. :P

And may I say you have impeccable taste. :D After the recent rash of Pentchos we've had lately you are a refreshing change.

indeed, sir.

@cchea

I will gladly answer any and all questions I can via SFN's fabulous PM system. I'm glad you enjoy my posts, I'm sure I will enjoy yours. Bienvenue!

You can click on any member's name to send a PM. Just PM me or any of the moderator staff (names in bold) and we'll gladly help with any questions.

Mokele

Yes' date=' I will, Mokele. Thank you ;)

May i ask, what was that? Be specific please...

Thank you. :)

@cchea

I will gladly answer any and all questions I can via SFN's fabulous PM system. I'm glad you enjoy my posts' date=' I'm sure I will enjoy yours. Bienvenue![/quote']

Thank you very much. Now, I am trying to adapt to the environment here..lolz. Alot of nice people :)

May i ask, what was that? Be specific please...
I was complimenting your choice of people whose posts you preferred, since you included me. :) The reference to Pentcho was to Pentcho Valev, the latest member who felt Relativity was wrong because he couldn't understand it. He had to be banned because he loved to post canned refutations (which he has posted all oveer the Internet) and then not answer anyone who questioned him.

I'm sure you will NOT be another Pentcho. :)

The reference to Pentcho was to Pentcho Valev' date=' the latest member who felt Relativity was wrong because he couldn't understand it. He had to be banned because he loved to post canned refutations (which he has posted all oveer the Internet) and then not answer anyone who questioned him.

[/quote']

So it was about Pentcho Valev. He sounds pathetic. Some people are like that. With the hardness of their heart, when they couldn't understand thing, they refute it. That's pathetic.

I'm sure you will NOT be another Pentcho. :)

No, i won't be..hehe..