Happy Birthday Firefox!

RyanJ

Happy Birthday Firefox!

As I write this, I know it's still early, but just a heads up:

Firefox 1.0 was released on Nov. 9, 2004!

Come on everyone join the Firefox party!

100,000,000 downloads since version 1.0.0 and that must be a record!

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

The quality of my websurfing has increased so incredibly much since I dumped Internet Explorer for Firefox, now when I have to use IE on school lab computers I can't imagine how I ever tolerated it all the time!

luckily through geek rebellion, my school downloaded firefox onto all its computers. most people dont even realise what it is though.

The quality of my websurfing has increased so incredibly much since I dumped Internet Explorer for Firefox, now when I have to use IE on school lab computers I can't imagine how I ever tolerated it all the time!

Ignorance is Bliss :)

luckily through geek rebellion, my school downloaded firefox onto all its computers. most people dont even realise what it is though.

I thought they used Mozilla...

I've been through quite a few browsers in my attempts to ditch IE, and I finally settled on using Firefox. If I remember correctly, I've been using it since the days of 0.7, and yesterday I downloaded 1.5RC3. I must say, it's definately the best browser I've ever used, especially since its got such a clean interface and everything that I need. Not to mention the best extension ever, Stumbler. I've kept myself amused many a day through that simple little extension.

LazerFazer