hey...Blike

daisy

I`m in there most days UK time, no one ever shows till it`s time for me to power down :(

and Daisy, yes YT-AKF is me :) it`s just that AFK (Away From Keyboard) means that I can`t chat at this time of the day without Annoying the wife coz I already spend too much time on here.

Awwwww.. I`de never deliberately ignore anyone :)

but I do read the log from the last night each morning (when my puter hasn`t crashed).

I sort of keep office hours (more or less) and in UK time, I would miss quite a few from other timezones. same happens on my own chan occasionaly. it all has to do with this 24 hour thing, I`m sure if half of you wouldn`t mind sleeping in the day, We could chat more often :)

I don't sleep ever^_^ but I can only get on the computer at school, this I get on at arond 7-12 my time, -8 hours EST;)

that's probably why you europeans never see me...I'll have to break into the school at night..