What's his name?

ChenShuiBian

See here http://web3.mychannel.com.tw/channel/class/show_preview.php3/?d=2005-04-30&enname=nikita&t=.htm&fn=main&view=1

A scientist who studies at Massachuset who is also a genetic maniac claimed that the people who live in current life have chance to live up to 1000 years on their life-span.

Do you know whom I am referring to? This scientist is 41 old. And he said he found 7 reasons that cause aging. Oh, by the way, he is a British man.

The link is entirely in chinese, and thus unreadable to the vast majority of the people on this board. Furthermore, I have a strong suspicious I already know who you're talking about, and he's a loon.

Mokele

The link is entirely in chinese' date=' and thus unreadable to the vast majority of the people on this board. Furthermore, I have a strong suspicious I already know who you're talking about, and he's a loon.

Mokele[/quote']

Well, I can't find his English name.

Are you sure he is Loon? his name?

if to pronuce his name in to English, it sounds like--Aubuli Dirgelei.

Do you think he is serious, or joking.
He seems serious but that doesn't make him right. He has a lot of experimentation and observation to do, but it sounds like he is at least challenging some people to think more creatively.
Furthermore' date=' I have a strong suspicious I already know who you're talking about, and he's a loon.[/quote']You're just jealous because his beard is almost as long as your burns. :P