A-level results

Dave

Anyone else around here receive their A-level results? I got 4 A's (maths, further maths, physics and computing) and a B (general studies, which I don't care about since they made me take it), plus a merit in the AEA maths.

Off to Warwick in the autumn :)

Originally posted by Dudde

eh hey, good job;) of course if you'd gotten anything lower than an A on science related stuff we'd have to ban you, but good job!

hey daisy's back too, crazy

yah, i'd thought about what would happen here so i thought i'd better actually do a bit of revision before blindly walking into the exams :P

When I was in highschool, I never had an A in any subject. Doh, how pathetic. I don't think it's cause Im stupid.. well, maybe in the stupid way that I don't want to do my work. Gotta congratulate anyone that does get A's though, way to go. You're awesome.

I got A for Maths, B for physics, B for chemistry.

Last year i got straight A's, really high, this year i got mostly C's and couple of B's and a D... what went wrong?! lol. Got into my course anyway, they wanted AAB, but let me in :)

grades have never been a concern of mine, I usually try to see how far I can make it fluctuate during the schoolyear;) ..well..during highschool anyway, that place was so boring and easy:-p

the American system does use alphabetical grades, but those each stand for a G.P.A rating..A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1 and F=0, there's also differing things like 3.75 for A-, 3.25 for B+ and so on and so forth

at least in washington state it was that way;)

I usually make straight A's, but this is hich school. I made a B first 9 weeks in AP calculus AB, but then shot it up to a 98 for the last 9 weeks of AP calculus BC :D. Other than that, I think I made a B in spanish once, and maybe freshman english.