Our solar system frequency

CuriousMan

Some people sell you crystals that catch these positive energy waves created of the solar system´s eigenfrequency and therefore increase your overall health and life expectancy (and in this case also your mental capabilities since they match the frequency of the brain).

EDIT: On topic: I have never head of it. I´d also not know what the frequency of the solar system should be. It sounds like a pretty much made-up statement to me. Did you notice that when you count the sun as a planet, the number of planets equals the number of your fingers? Too bad, I won´t be able to sell crystals with this wisdom.

Some people sell you crystals that claim to catch these positive energy waves created of the solar system´s eigenfrequency and claim to therefore increase your overall health and life expectancy (and in this case also your mental capabilities since they match the frequency of the brain).

Changed to make more accurate (additions in red)

Uh, oh, ... in this case another "I can imagine that ..." correction would be needed, too. I was actually thinking that it´s pretty obvious that I was making fun of it. I get the strange feeling that my posts are prone to misunderstandings, lately.

Uh, oh, ... in this case another "I can imagine that ..." correction would be needed, too. I was actually thinking that it´s pretty obvious that I was making fun of it. I get the strange feeling that my posts are prone to misunderstandings, lately.

I'm just worried that someone will come along later and read it at face value, and think you were endorsing the idea.

I`m surprised you actualy dug that far into the site to find BS levels, the 1`st few lines, in particular the part that "Microphones can`t detect the sound" should have sent alarm bells ringing :)

actualy, in all fairness here, the brain doesn`t work on any ONE particular frequency, it changes constantly, and yes planets Do have a resonant frequency also, in fact everything in nature has Cycles of some sort of periodicity, so yes, it`s quite possible that elements of the solar system ARE at the same frequency ranges that our brains and bio-clocks work at. it would be very odd indeed given the variety of things that can change for that NOT to be the case.

the 1`st few lines, in particular the part that "Microphones can`t detect the sound" should have sent alarm bells ringing :)
absolutely, and I'm sure there *is* no recordable sound, However, it's possible that some people have a self resonance at 60 to 80 Hz and the effect is transmitted to their body via a medium other that sound.

makes a little bit of sense at least... since most "electrical devices" they we have all work on 60 Hz of electricity and some people's skin could be self resonant at 60 Hz... but where it breaks down is how 60 Hz of electricity can somehow transfer into the skin and vibrate it at all? How's this supposed to happen exactly?

YT:

lol, I got through though's "levels of BS" by skimming around. Wouldn't be able to take if full on lol