can someone please criticize my idea about my decision in this regard?

ahmet

the journal which I successfully conducted a review returned me an acknowledgement with additional kind invitation as to express that they would like to see me again in the future as also an author . But I do not mind really. why to do that ?

First, I have already regular job (but this is not thoroughly an academic position really) and I believe I will have no earnings. So, why to bother myself,why ?

that is ok that I accept I deal with science and I sometimes believe I have found some very sensitive and really effective things/results for community (by community I both mean folks (big data) and scientists. (because scientists are also member of folks)

but why to bother myself ? for what ? for which aim?

will I have a benefit? no. 

because, I left formal academic life more than 7 years ago. I am still young or feel so, but really not willing to follow all the expectations (especially for zero benefit) 

What I do ?

I currently deal with only patents.

Anyway, I believe I am right but wonder if there is suitable and significantly meaningful & understandable critiques. Note please as I have no plan to enroll currently to a PhD and MSc program in my home country,I do not look for advices, but critiques are welcome. 

Sincerely,

ahmet

Edited by ahmet
missing words