On Traveling Between Different Universes

erikobryant

This is a very incomplete theory on how interaction between different universes might be achieved, if other universes even exist.

I would like to discuss this with other scientists and possibly refine my theory. (Note: I'm just a high-school student and I'm new to this site, please give me constructive criticism/advice, thank you).

On Trans-Universal Interaction.pdf

My theory is based on the hypothesis that our universe is an n-dimensional space-time 'bubble' which behaves like a closed system. If this is true, there must be other 'bubbles' outside of it with which it can interact since closed systems behave like particles and particles can only be described through their relationships with other particles (for example, a particle's energy can only be measured by having that particle interact with another particle and transfer some of its energy. If this particle couldn't interact and exchange information in any way, there would be no point in considering it in any framework as it would have no effect on anything and be indescribable).

!

Moderator Note

Non-mainstream concepts need to be worked on in Speculations, so I'm moving this there. Please support your idea (not a theory) with evidence, including possible ways it could be falsified. Please be aware you're trying to build this concept by pre-assuming other universes exist, which is a shaky foundation at best.