Research into plasma-based flight buoyancy attempt

Jon A

Attached is my Newtonian research into building a new type of flight transportation system. 

I am using Newtonian principles such as the scientific method, Plasma Cosmology, and Pilot-Wave Theory. 

Anyone who "trolls" my design - or claims it doesn't take relativity or space-time into account - will be ignored.  

It involves a new methodology for making graphene/silicene.

The design also potentially includes a way to generate non-thermal hydrogen plasma as a sheath around the entire device.

Have a look - it includes about 50 construction & CAD pictures.  There is a 1-page summary attached. 

The entirety of the research notes can be found at my GDrive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3TDKlwpr2n6tQp0ypg-qxa6P_vOIytA

Executive Summary.pdf

The hypothesis is that a bubble made of graphene/silicene/hydrogen plasma - is potentially buoyant.

Completed Frame vertical with tank (1 piece).jpg

8 inch Aluminum sphere.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX20687649.jpg

Frame Completed.jpg

Picture 54.jpg

51 minutes ago, Jon A said:

Attached is my Newtonian research into building a new type of flight transportation system. 

I am using Newtonian principles such as the scientific method, Plasma Cosmology, and Pilot-Wave Theory. 

Anyone who "trolls" my design - or claims it doesn't take relativity or space-time into account - will be ignored.  

It involves a new methodology for making graphene/silicene.

The design also potentially includes a way to generate non-thermal hydrogen plasma as a sheath around the entire device.

Have a look - it includes about 50 construction & CAD pictures.  There is a 1-page summary attached. 

The entirety of the research notes can be found at my GDrive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-3TDKlwpr2n6tQp0ypg-qxa6P_vOIytA

Executive Summary.pdf 2.18 MB · 0 downloads

The hypothesis is that a bubble made of graphene/silicene/hydrogen plasma - is potentially buoyant.

Completed Frame vertical with tank (1 piece).jpg

8 inch Aluminum sphere.jpg

800px_COLOURBOX20687649.jpg

Frame Completed.jpg

Picture 54.jpg

Buoyant in what medium? Or do you just mean lighter than air at sea level pressure?

Edited by exchemist

54 minutes ago, Jon A said:

An OP that basically says you are going to ignore anyone that disagrees with your idea is not a good start for a discussion.

2 hours ago, Jon A said:

!

Moderator Note

Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned. Attached documents should be for support material only; material for discussion must be posted. Documents must also be accompanied by a summary, at minimum

2 hours ago, Jon A said:

I am using Newtonian principles such as the scientific method, Plasma Cosmology, and Pilot-Wave Theory

I don't think plasma cosmology and the pilot wave theory are considered Newtonian, however I could be wrong on that.