Experimental attempt to prove Photons/Electrons are 4D Torus shapes

HawkII

Quick recap; I believe that the interference pattern on the wall of a double slit experiment is the 2D cross section of a 4D Torus. And that when we observe this 2D cross section, it produces a 3D shadow. Just as any 4D shape would to a lower dimension observer

image.png.7448cfd133a3441c747aa65cc1c0d10d.png

image.jpeg.7dd120dd159b891abbf87ac4944d5f63.jpeg

image.jpeg.3a270bcd2f37cdd5128db27676cf2c66.jpeg

Spoiler

Experiment

This experiment pushes Mankind's intellect to the extreme. It is the equivalent of holding a Cube, to make out the shadow of the Cube it projects on a flat surface.

Quantum Hall effect experiment - Quantum Entanglement (The Freedman-Clauser experiment) - Double Slit Experiment

Step 1. Start the The Freedman-Clauser experiment. One Electron goes towards the Double slit experiment the other one goes towards the Quantum Hall effect experiment

Step 2. Activate the Quantum Hall effect experiment to change the orientation of the entagled electrons going through it

Step 3. Observe the interference pattern on the Double slit experiment

Predicted Outcome

The Interference pattern of the Double slit experiment will............. ROTATE

Edited by HawkII
Pictures

The electron orbitals of the hydrogen atom describe the wave-like behavior of an electron in atom and they determine the probability to find it in a particular space region.

WjRvAsgntio8o0lfYfemozTJB9C1Y8S91K1xk76k

Seems familiar to a  Ditorus Cross section no?

Upon further research, I have found it is called a '4D Hyper Ditorus'

Just making that known as I found my own speculation thread on Google whilst looking into this.

Edited by HawkII

10 hours ago, swansont said:

Any further thought on an experiment that would support your conjecture?

I'm guessing you know the proposed experiment is in the first Post's 'Reveal hidden content' Spoiler. Turns out I meant to put 'Quantum Spin Hall effect' in there instead of 'Quantum Hall effect'

As any good Scientist would, I've been trying to think of things that would disprove instead of prove my conjecture. I thought of Atoms that have lots of Protons and Electrons. But to my astonishment, the Electron Orbitals all go through the middle of the Nucleus at different angles.

Atomic-Orbital.jpg

9 hours ago, TheVat said:

What happens when the ditorus is stimulated?

This topic is Stimulating enough

Edited by HawkII

4 hours ago, HawkII said:

I'm guessing you know the proposed experiment is in the first Post's 'Reveal hidden content' Spoiler. Turns out I meant to put 'Quantum Spin Hall effect' in there instead of 'Quantum Hall effect'

Not sure why you would use the spoiler feature, on that, but it doesn’t explain why that’s a predicted result. There really isn’t much about this that would let anyone else predict outcomes to support or reject the idea. 

4 hours ago, HawkII said:

As any good Scientist would, I've been trying to think of things that would disprove instead of prove my conjecture. I thought of Atoms that have lots of Protons and Electrons. But to my astonishment, the Electron Orbitals all go through the middle of the Nucleus at different angles.

The solutions to the Schrödinger equation are orthogonal to each other. A salient point to this is that there is a mathematical model involved, which allows for prediction and testing.

1 hour ago, swansont said:

Not sure why you would use the spoiler feature, on that, but it doesn’t explain why that’s a predicted result. There really isn’t much about this that would let anyone else predict outcomes to support or reject the idea. 

The solutions to the Schrödinger equation are orthogonal to each other. A salient point to this is that there is a mathematical model involved, which allows for prediction and testing.

I got inspired by the Game show 'Takeshi's castle' when coming up with the combining all the Quantum experiments. Such an ambitious thing to do. You're right about it not providing enough information to let anyone else come up with alternatives. I was under the impression people wouldn't ask questions then say to themselves 'Let's see if this person's right. After all, to my knowledge no one has ever combined them before'

A better understanding of an existing mathematical model this would provide if true.

I've come up with a much simpler experiment that only needs the Double slit experiment apparatus. I'll have to use MS Paint to show its simplicity. So that will be my next Post on this Thread in the near future.

Double slit experiment with a difference. Move the Photon/Electron emitter across.

Predicted outcome, the 'Interference wave pattern' would move across with the emitter. This to me would prove that it's actually moving the 4D Hyper Ditorus across

Experiment4D.png

I have found a new discovery which is the basis of the mathematical model

This! Is a Spectrum of visible light

1000_F_502322171_N1D1Ua1VbSxawut5vKPXo8N

Notice how Green is in the middle

'Greens are perceived more readily than any other color because of the combined color perception of rods and cones '

Now look how closely this resembles the Ditorus Cross section in the First Post.

'A mathematical model usually describes a system by a set of variables and a set of equations that establish relationships between the variables. '

My mathematical model is this.

You add a Prism to the Double Slit experiment.

I propose there would be a relationship between the variable of Observing to non observing. That equation would be the following_________ The colours would have the same amount of intensity when all added together.

Expperiment_One.png

Edit: According to me. Anti Electrons (Positrons) would be Mobius Strip shapes

Edited by HawkII

15 hours ago, swansont said:

So where’s the math?

lux

It is measured in footcandles or lux – it is the amount of light (lumens) falling on a surface (over any given square foot or square meter). Therefore, light intensity is measured in terms of lumens per square foot (footcandles) or lumens per square meter (lux).

The left side of the equation (Non observed variable) will have the same amount of Lux as the other side of the equation (Observed variable) According to my experiment

As you had quoted, “A mathematical model usually describes a system by a set of variables and a set of equations that establish relationships between the variables”

You don’t have a model. There are no variables. This doesn’t fulfill our requirements