Trail Cams

Moontanman

Is anyone else into Trail Cams? The idea of spying on wildlife is fascinating to me, watching their behavior when they don't know anyone is watching can be very interesting but there are also some trail cam photos that are... not sure the words I should use but they are are either weird beyond belief and portray unknown phenomena or are hoaxed in ways i would love to know how it was done. A lot like magic tricks, you know there has to be a catch but the  trick is not evident at all. 

This one is pretty good, mostly just candid shots of wildlife. If I come across any of the weird ones that seem to need explanation I'll post them. There is one of a little girl in the woods at night interacting with several wild deer and one really wild one of a little girl flying but the ones that just portray wild life being wild are most interesting. 

One of our neighbors owns a farm and is a hunter. He frequently posts candid shots from his trail cams and they’re lots of fun. Wild turkeys, foxes, coyotes, deer, the occasional bobcat. I’ve heard of sightings in the area of mountain lions on occasion, but none from his installed cams.