Off-topic speculation (split from How does ChatGPT work?)

Genady

7 hours ago, Genady said:

Why is it so?

We know that not all humans have intellect and therefore intellect is an inborn ability.

Machines did not naturally evolve with the universe and aren't imprinted at birth by neutrinos like we humans are.

I believe in the Human Design System because I discovered my aura mechanics before knowing anything about the human design system and therefore can't deny it's accuracy. Those of us with Ajna energy in our brains have intellect to different degrees.

Machines on the other hand are static and aren't influenced by the shower of neutrinos.

I know this sounds all woo woo however it's the only information I've found to explain my supernatural abilities.

4 minutes ago, genio said:

We know that not all humans have intellect and therefore intellect is an inborn ability.

Equivalently, we know that not all humans speak Chinese and therefore speaking Chinese is an inborn ability.

6 minutes ago, genio said:

imprinted at birth by neutrinos like we humans are

How are we humans imprinted at birth by neutrinos? 

8 minutes ago, genio said:

I discovered my aura mechanics before knowing anything about the human design system and therefore can't deny it's accuracy.

Equivalently, I discovered the flatness of Earth before knowing anything about astronomy and therefore can't deny its accuracy.

10 minutes ago, genio said:

I know this sounds all woo woo

I disagree. Woo woo is not an accurate description of how this sounds.

1 hour ago, Genady said:

Equivalently, we know that not all humans speak Chinese and therefore speaking Chinese is an inborn ability.

Intellect isn't a learned ability. It can be developed but it's always the inborn energy in 47% of the population's brains based on calculations.

The Ajna Center - wholeandunleashed.com

1 hour ago, Genady said:

How are we humans imprinted at birth by neutrinos?

Good question. You'd feel the constant imprinting and activation of gates during the transits if you'd know your mechanics. I can share a paid software for free via DM where you can create your own advanced aura mechanics chart if you have your precise birth time and see how accurate it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B_bJA5AhxU

1 hour ago, Genady said:

Equivalently, I discovered the flatness of Earth before knowing anything about astronomy and therefore can't deny its accuracy.

LOL. Except our aura mechanics are a lot more complex than easily seeing over the horizon and seeing that the earth is a sphere.

What do you say to those with sacral gut energy that keep saying to everyone else to follow their gut?

Being dismissive isn't scientific at all.

1 hour ago, Genady said:

I disagree. Woo woo is not an accurate description of how this sounds.

I know it sounds completely crazy but I understand that it would look crazy if I were ignorant.

Edited by genio

16 hours ago, genio said:

I know it sounds completely crazy but I understand that it would look crazy if I were ignorant.

!

Moderator Note

genio, you need to keep conversation about your speculative ideas in their own threads. Our rules say you need to keep it out of mainstream science discussions until you've supported the concept properly. Thanks for understanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.