Did spongebob prove parallel dimension theory?

JacobNewton

I dunno if you've seen this one episode where spongebob, patrick, squidward etc all MERGE into one entity. 

Now that wouldn't be possible because of simple logic, in a given time space continuum, you can't be in two places at the same time, or in other words, no two objects can occupy the same time space continuum sphere at the same time. 

So how could a situation like (fig 2) occur in the real world?

It can, if parallel dimensions overlap. Imagine point A, or object A, encountering it's identical self in time space continuum B. In both time space continuums, there would be TWO objects occupying one space at the same time. 

i.e an overlap of time/space continuums, or a merging of parallel dimensions. Now how could parallel dimensions merge?

Well, what if there is a third factor, like the master control of the matrix causes a squishing of the matrix, forcing double dimensions to occur in one spot? 

i.e a THIRD dimension, like parallel dimension squared, would occur.

Isn't this what's happening in this spongebob scene, and even more curiously, isnt that what's happening in the CERN statues in Geneva? (fig 1)

Fig 1 appears to be two people in one time space continuum (an overlapping of parallel dimensions as stated in the above theory?)

Or as einstein would say (fig 3)

Shiva-Nataraja-at-CERN.webp

images (1).jpg

einsteinshow (3).jpg

Edited by JacobNewton

5 minutes ago, JacobNewton said:

dunno if you've seen this one episode where spongebob, patrick, squidward etc all MERGE into one entity. 

!

Moderator Note

“episode” is not the typical description of a book. 

“Book Talk” is for discussion of books.