hijack from Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happened"

Glancer

The whole idea of evolution as the cause of how life began to exist is just a funny joke!  I mean, seriously, if you don't clean your room, do you think your underwear and dirty socks will evolve into some creature???!!!  LMAO!!

I can think of 50 things off the top of my head that improved with intelligent design (engineers and talented entrepreneurs).

I'm not even sure what the actual line of bologna is that convinces otherwise intelligent people to believe that life happened by accident.  If you know that bologna, please tell me!  How do atheists think that life came to exist?

1 hour ago, Glancer said:

The whole idea of evolution as the cause of how life began to exist is just a funny joke!  I mean, seriously, if you don't clean your room, do you think your underwear and dirty socks will evolve into some creature???!!!  LMAO!!

I can think of 50 things off the top of my head that improved with intelligent design (engineers and talented entrepreneurs).

I'm not even sure what the actual line of bologna is that convinces otherwise intelligent people to believe that life happened by accident.  If you know that bologna, please tell me!  How do atheists think that life came to exist?

Evolution only deals with the selective pressures and not how how life began(probably crystal basis though IMO). A self replicating element is the minimum requirement for evolution to act upon.

For me, the main thing is that DNA is all spaghetti code. This either suggests an incompetent designer or a lack of a designer.

Other big one is our own mitochondria. They have their own seperate DNA and we share these with wildly different species.

There's also all kinds of what would be considered stupid design decisions if we were designed. The Giraffe's nerve running all the way down and back it's neck is a good example.

Ditto the wasteful making and unmaking that the cells do or the good/bad mutation in our DNA replication that causes telomere shortening.

Either deity is not very good at it and therefore not especially worthy of worship, nonexistent, or is purely limited to setting up the laws of physics. I think people should come to their own decisions in regards however.

1 hour ago, Endy0816 said:

Either deity is not very good at it and therefore not especially worthy of worship, nonexistent, or is purely limited to setting up the laws of physics. I think people should come to their own decisions in regards however.

I can't argue about someone's opinion who recognises that the laws of physics were set up; just not to your liking. 

Edited by Glancer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.