Is there any chance of identfying a deformed skull as a new species?

First of all, I couldn't find much after a quick research but if there is any articles about this topic I want to know. It might be a nonsensical question but how do scientists know if a fossil is deformed or not? I mean, if there is more than one fossil of that species, its understandable. But how do they decide if the fossil is a new species or just a major mutation of another existing species? And is there any chance of, for example, identifying a human species wrong because of a mutated skull? (I hope this isn't hard to understand because of my english)

1 hour ago, kermitz said:

First of all, I couldn't find much after a quick research but if there is any articles about this topic I want to know. It might be a nonsensical question but how do scientists know if a fossil is deformed or not? I mean, if there is more than one fossil of that species, its understandable. But how do they decide if the fossil is a new species or just a major mutation of another existing species? And is there any chance of, for example, identifying a human species wrong because of a mutated skull? (I hope this isn't hard to understand because of my english)

Sure, there's always a chance of misclassifying an individual fossil, just as any individual piece of scientific data can be in error or misinterpreted.

That's why we don't base our theories around single interpretations of individual fossils.

Edited by exchemist

• 9 months later...

Bulbous (ie Boskop) or Elongated Skulls are now being considered a new species of hominid called Homo Capensis, but it has not been embraced by academia.

The mention of these skulls being deformed is likely a coverup as many individuals in the World Banking Organization that rules World Politics as an unseen power (headless knight in heraldry & vexillology) have elongated skulls (ie Jacob Rothschild & Shimon Peres + a Basque Actuary) & rH- blood.

These individuals have IQ’s off the charts & deformation is usually accompanied by disabilities.

One tell tale sign that they are a different species of hominid is that they do not have Sagittal Sutures & their Cephalic Capacity is 25% larger or higher.

C08B9469-E25D-45A4-9412-91E4D93ACB60.jpeg

18 minutes ago, IndySage said:

The mention of these skulls being deformed is likely a coverup as many individuals in the World Banking Organization that rules World Politics as an unseen power (headless knight in heraldry & vexillology) have elongated skulls (ie Jacob Rothschild & Shimon Peres + a Basque Actuary) & rH- blood.

Ah-ha, another conspiracy by the new world order.

The skulls were deformed purposely by binding the skulls of the children in some early civilizations in South America.

On 1/27/2023 at 9:56 AM, IndySage said:

Bulbous (ie Boskop) or Elongated Skulls are now being considered a new species of hominid called Homo Capensis, but it has not been embraced by academia.

Now? Can you give a link to any recent peer-reviewed proposals?

It looks to me like they were considered ca 100 years ago but the notion that these were a separate species was abandoned long ago

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/four-species-of-homo-youve-never-heard-of-part-ii-156735412/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boskop_Man