What is the universe made of? I contend, the answer is, light energy.

Jalopy

If the time space continuum is divided into time and space, and the speed of light is the one aspect of the time space continuum that cannot be surpassed, then surely it follows that light is a boundary of the time space continuum. Light, like time and space, is a founding father of the time space continuum, in a figurative sort of way. 

So basically, the time space continuum is made of time, space, and light. That's why the speed of light cannot be surpassed. If light were a product of the founding fathers of the time space continuum, it could be surpassed, speedways. 

Light is energy, and energy can take many forms. I reckon the universe was made of light energy, that then assumed different forms of energy that comprise the universe. 

This would indeed agree with the religous view that God said let there be light, and there was light. Then out of the light he created the world. 

17 minutes ago, Jalopy said:

If the time space continuum is divided into time and space, and the speed of light is the one aspect of the time space continuum that cannot be surpassed, then surely it follows that light is a boundary of the time space continuum. Light, like time and space, is a founding father of the time space continuum, in a figurative sort of way. 

So basically, the time space continuum is made of time, space, and light. That's why the speed of light cannot be surpassed. If light were a product of the founding fathers of the time space continuum, it could be surpassed, speedways. 

Light is energy, and energy can take many forms. I reckon the universe was made of light energy, that then assumed different forms of energy that comprise the universe. 

This would indeed agree with the religous view that God said let there be light, and there was light. Then out of the light he created the world. 

Light is not energy. Light has energy.

Energy is a property of a physical system. It is not "stuff". 

!

Moderator Note

This isn't mainstream physics, so I'm moving it to Speculations, but it's got some problems you need to fix before it can be seriously discussed here.

"Continuum" is actually defined by its wholeness, and the fact that it isn't divisible. 

Also, energy is a property of things, not a thing itself, so the universe can't be "made of light energy".

Also also, using the non-scientific term "founding fathers" wrt the geometry of space is just confusing, so you may want to study some terminology instead of making it up.

9 minutes ago, exchemist said:

Light is not energy. Light has energy.

Energy is a property of a physical system. It is not "stuff". 

my theory is that the speed of light being unable to be surpassed is significant. It means that the speed of light is a godlike particle, or essence, that cannot be surpassed by any other element in the universe. That is because the speed of light was one of the first things that ever came into existence, like the god particle, which cannot be controlled. 

1 minute ago, Jalopy said:

my theory is that the speed of light being unable to be surpassed is significant. It means that the speed of light is a godlike particle, or essence, that cannot be surpassed by any other element in the universe. That is because the speed of light was one of the first things that ever came into existence, like the god particle, which cannot be controlled. 

How can a speed be a particle, godlike or otherwise?