IMpact of light waves:

roger4464

Theory of the propagation of a light Beam and it's Impact:
Roger Dynamic Motion replied to Motion's topic in Speculations in the Science Forum :

First; I have to point out: ''THE BEAN OF LIGHT'' has two functions , the light and the shock Wave .
To the best of my understanding, the shock wave from the beam arise from the expansion of the source'' the tungsten'' ,compressing space, creating its own gravitational field, to impact on matter, the same way the presence of the Earth has created it own gravitational field witch is inversely proportional to its sises and composition of matter:~
If it is not So ; can some one explain the respond of the impact of the light beam from the target, back to the source ~ ''The radar'' :

13 minutes ago, roger4464 said:
Theory of the propagation of a light Beam and it's Impact:
Roger Dynamic Motion replied to Motion's topic in Speculations in the Science Forum :

First; I have to point out: ''THE BEAN OF LIGHT'' has two functions , the light and the shock Wave .
To the best of my understanding, the shock wave from the beam arise from the expansion of the source'' the tungsten'' ,compressing space, creating its own gravitational field, to impact on matter, the same way the presence of the Earth has created it own gravitational field witch is inversely proportional to its sises and composition of matter:~
If it is not So ; can some one explain the respond of the impact of the light beam from the target, back to the source ~ ''The radar'' :

Mr Bean again.

You've done this before, haven't you? 

Yes '' what's your view about it ~ what can one teach me  on action~reaction:

4 minutes ago, roger4464 said:

Yes '' what's your view about it ~ what can one teach me  on action~reaction: without matter?

5 minutes ago, roger4464 said:

Yes '' what's your view about it ~ what ? can one teach me  on action~reaction:

59 minutes ago, roger4464 said:

Yes

!

Moderator Note

And you were told to link to the material or use the quote function properly, neither of which you have done. AFAICT you just copy/pasted the post.

Don't bring this up again.