Spacetime, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, Space and Matter and a way it could all work.

jayb

Here let me put it like this for you, You guys might be confusing what I mean by me perhaps not explaining correctly.

We know that space is 3 dimensional right, and in space matter that otherwise travels straight through space and time, when it groups together locks into an orbital momentum, warping space which was originally just as 1 dimensional and directional as time itself.

Thinking about it like that instead of thinking of a atom as particles locked into orbit and think of them how they would be without the effect of gravity taking place after they bunched up. Then imagine that light is stationary on this time dimension and and as all these single file molecules fly past on the spacetime you pass the photons and it shares its memory with you.

Now that you can visualize that, now just warp space around some matter to create the illusion of our 3 dimensional world and you realize that it's all just one dimension with a single directional flow through space and time.

This is very hard to grasp but very easily grasp once you think it through. But what I am getting at is that the 3 dimensions of space are and illusion. It's the only way a photon can be completely standing still in time but yet moving through space at the same time.

In reality there is no direction but the single file direction of time, everything else is smoke and mirrors. You can never speed past a photon because a photon is actually completely at rest. We have 2 directions in reality and thus why we all want to take a straight path through space.

Matter warps space not time....

Now when you think about the single flow of space and time regardless of how curved it looks to you and you realize that orbits are an illusion created by matter running into itself. Then you start to see how no matter what direction you're moving in space you are also moving forward in time and in reality straight ahead through space as well.

Edited by jayb

So it would seem gravity is actually misconceived because gravity is the reason for inflation. Clumping matter causes space to warp but probably not like we always thought about it. Gravity is why a single dimension expanded into our 3 dimensional world.

Edited by jayb

11 hours ago, jayb said:

. I started the thread and in the title it says "could" and here you are pretending that I am saying this is how it is, I am putting my thoughts out there and if I am incorrect and you have nothing beneficial to add why even post?

!

Moderator Note

If you don’t offer a conjecture that’s supported with some amount of rigor (model, prediction, or evidence) then this does not rise to the level required in speculations. We don’t have a WAG forum. 

You are freeto ask questions and learn science, but this isn’t how we do things