These are questions i NEED to know the answers to

sta895

1 hour ago, sta895 said:

Does all of space go on for eternity? is it still being created? does space ever end? This has been in my head for over 5 years now and i still don't know the answer.

Nor does anyone else although there have been many suggestions over the years.

The best we can do on a Science site is to try andsort out the terminology.

Eternity refers to time.

Any proposed universe without both of these is a pretty weird place, nothing like the universe we see.

So yes so long as there is time there will be space.

But I expect you mean is space infinite ?

That is a good question, although we actually don't know the answer.

We do know that there are models of space in which it is finite but has no boundary.

No boundary means it has no end like the surface of the Earth, you can keep going round and round it forever because that has no end.

6 hours ago, sta895 said:

Does all of space go on for eternity? is it still being created? does space ever end? This has been in my head for over 5 years now and i still don't know the answer.

Experimental data tells us that our observable  universe is flat, to within very small tolerences. Flat meaning that two beams of light emmitted parallel, will remain parallel. And as opposed to closed or open. But we also have plenty of evidence to show the universe is much much bigger [perhaps infinitely bigger] then what we observe. While the flatness error bars exist, we can never really be sure as studiot says.