I invented a blockchain consensus algorithm for permissionless network. How can the idea gain exposure if I don't know anyone from the field/industry?

I invented a consensus algorithm. My work on this was mostly ideologically motivated and I did alone; more importantly, I don't know anyone in blockchain/cryptocurrency/computer science fields. Obviously nobody is interested in my work, because it's not validated by anyone and I'm nobody myself.
But I believe the technology to be groundbreaking both in terms of blockchain industry and in terms of potential social impact it could have.
How this work can get proper exposure? Where, to whom, and how should I present it so that someone would notice its existence and understand it?
In case someone is curious, here's the actual work: commercial link removed by moderator

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.

!

Moderator Note

I removed the commercial link to your PDF because we have a rule about requiring people to go offsite, download something, or watch a video in order to participate in the discussion. Please copy/paste the relevant information you want people to have here in the thread, and perhaps give us a good place to start a discussion of your work.

Maybe check the original bitcoin paper. Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for the still unknown creator of the most famous blockchain - having no credentials didn't seem to hurt so you should OK if your idea has substance.

On 5/7/2021 at 7:30 PM, the_intercon said:

I invented a consensus algorithm. My work on this was mostly ideologically motivated and I did alone; more importantly, I don't know anyone in blockchain/cryptocurrency/computer science fields. Obviously nobody is interested in my work, because it's not validated by anyone and I'm nobody myself.
But I believe the technology to be groundbreaking both in terms of blockchain industry and in terms of potential social impact it could have.
How this work can get proper exposure? Where, to whom, and how should I present it so that someone would notice its existence and understand it?
In case someone is curious, here's the actual work: commercial link removed by moderator

I think you might want to create an account and discuss this idea on Bitcointalk Forum. There's a bunch of people out there, who know this technology and there's a bigger chance you'll find the answer and, possibly, some collab offers there.

Edited by Biotechnologist