Vacuum evaporation without vacuum pump-introduction of "D pump"

dcy1939

The investment in the experiment is very small, which is just a plastic tube. Welcome to help promote this technology. After the test is successful, benefits can be shared. Contact ^^^^^@yahoo.com

D-P英文.jpg

2 hours ago, dcy1939 said:

The investment in the experiment is very small, which is just a plastic tube. Welcome to help promote this technology. After the test is successful, benefits can be shared. Contact ^^^^^@yahoo.com

!

Moderator Note

So long as you are soliciting investment, the answer is no to your request to keep this post

Dear Sir:
The "D pump" I introduced was verified by a laboratory and obtained a "Chinese Patent" (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/ef/eb/98/9c4b3cf0f5ffb6/CN2399372Y.pdf). It is a huge energy-saving technology. Its equipment is just a plastic tube. This is not misleading or deceiving. If you don't believe that any middle school students can experiment, they will succeed. My purpose is, I  hopes that the factory experiment will get more benefits, not to mention the very small cost of this experiment, why not?
Thank you!
Chengyu Ding

I use this technology for the factory "for free". And if that person helps promote it, the benefits can be shared! The factory cost is very small and the method is very simple. I have no misleading thoughts. Thank you administrator!

The idea isn't new.

In practice, you do need a vacuum pump- in order to remove dissolved air.
I first read of it in a book about sugar manufacturing- the book is  one that belongs to my dad. It's probably 60 years old, and the idea wasn't new then. 

Even in the laboratory setting, it's quite common to evacuate the evaporator then close off the connection to the pump, and switch it off to save power (or water).

As illustrated, there's a practical problem. the tube needs to be something like 10 metres long.
Not may labs are big enough for that 

3 hours ago, dcy1939 said:

Dear Sir:
The "D pump" I introduced was verified by a laboratory and obtained a "Chinese Patent" (https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/ef/eb/98/9c4b3cf0f5ffb6/CN2399372Y.pdf). It is a huge energy-saving technology. Its equipment is just a plastic tube. This is not misleading or deceiving. If you don't believe that any middle school students can experiment, they will succeed. My purpose is, I  hopes that the factory experiment will get more benefits, not to mention the very small cost of this experiment, why not?
Thank you!
Chengyu Ding

I use this technology for the factory "for free". And if that person helps promote it, the benefits can be shared! The factory cost is very small and the method is very simple. I have no misleading thoughts. Thank you administrator!

!

Moderator Note

You ask for money (investment) which makes this advertising, which is against our rules. Any such post will be removed. 

If you persist, you will be banned as a spammer.