AIDS can be cured!!!

msngr of hop

No one is going to be able to cure AIDS who believes that it is caused by a virus whether the virus is retro or totally modern. Selenium and vitamin C are pretty nearly all that someone needs to "rebuild an immune system that has been ravaged by AIDS." The drugs are poison and the pharmaceutical companies know it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how to make you all guys understand about this..

But, If not anyone of you is beleiving me im gonna stop here..

This has been the curse for the world..

The real ones are not identified anywhere..

Indian officers are sooo corrupted..I think u know it..

I asked here help of somebody to bring this doctor to the mainstream of the world so that everyone in this world infected with AIDS would have gr8 relief..

I thought anyone of the AIDS patient would browse this forum and he, who knows the effect of AIDS, would help the doctor to reveal his findings to the world...

Ok..

Then, let AIDS patients among you die.. I dont have nothing to lose..

Bye then..

umm in india it would still draw huge media crowds and scientists. I also think that this guy is a fake. if he has found out how to cure AIDS why isn't he world famous, rich, nobel prize, household name and/or getting false scandals spread about him in the tabloids.

he isnt world famous because of the conditions in India man... I told you..

All are neglected here...

No one is going to be able to cure AIDS who believes that it is caused by a virus whether the virus is retro or totally modern. Selenium and vitamin C are pretty nearly all that someone needs to "rebuild an immune system that has been ravaged by AIDS." The drugs are poison and the pharmaceutical companies know it.

This is not true. AIDS is most certainly caused by the HIV virus. Patients were developing AIDS before any of the modern drugs were used to combat the HIV virus. The drugs used to fight the HIV virus, such as protease inhibitors, are toxic, but so are a great deal of medications. However, the side effects of these drugs can be very unpleasant but they usually keep the patient alive. I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is wrong.

LucidDreamer, didn't AIDS simply mean Acquire Immunodeficiency Syndrome? So wouldn't that mean there's more than one way to acquire it? The general consent is that HIV is the primary cause of it, but has there been any publications that revealed other causes?

AIDS is Auto Immunity Deficiency Syndrome, not Aquire Immunity Deficiency Syndrome, and while it is possible to get and immunity deficiency, it is not AIDS unless it comes from HIV. Other immunity diseases have diffrent names. At least, I think.

And, in response to Hope-boy, let me just say that

A. This is NOT the place to bring any breakthroughs.

B. Everything does NOT need to end in ellipses.

C. Other languages do NOT constitute proof.

D. Corruption does NOT extend to phones or Internet, so emailing or calling another scientist isn't ruled out by corruption.

E. Is it really likely that there are any people with AIDS on this forum?

F. For god's sake! Gr8 is not, has never been, and never will be the same as great.

This is not true. AIDS is most certainly caused by the HIV virus. Patients were developing AIDS before any of the modern drugs were used to combat the HIV virus. The drugs used to fight the HIV virus, such as protease inhibitors, are toxic, but so are a great deal of medications. However, the side effects of these drugs can be very unpleasant but they usually keep the patient alive. I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is wrong.

There is not one shred of credible evidence for this theory. The world needs to get its head out.

he isnt world famous because of the conditions in India man... I told you..

All are neglected here...

Sure, so the international media would be ignoring something like this because of conditions?

If you want to be taken seriously, learn to spell and present some genuine* evidence.

*Actually, made up evidence would at least be something.

AIDS is Auto Immunity Deficiency Syndrome' date=' not Aquire Immunity Deficiency Syndrome, and while it is possible to get and immunity deficiency, it is not AIDS unless it comes from HIV. Other immunity diseases have diffrent names. At least, I think.

And, in response to Hope-boy, let me just say that

A. This is NOT the place to bring any breakthroughs.

B. Everything does NOT need to end in ellipses.

C. Other languages do NOT constitute proof.

D. Corruption does NOT extend to phones or Internet, so emailing or calling another scientist isn't ruled out by corruption.

E. Is it really likely that there are any people with AIDS on this forum?

F. For god's sake! Gr8 is not, has never been, and never will be the same as great.[/quote']

AIDS is NOT autoimmune deficiency syndrome, it stands for ACQUIRED. Autoimmune diseases are whole different category that often deals with an hyperactive immune system. You people really need to know what the acronyms mean before shouting out crap like this

I've seen a lot of breakthroughs come out of india that are insignificant compared to a cure for AIDS you cannot blame it all on the conditions there. Its not all tribal villages you know. it is actually Aquired immunodeficiency disorder as it is HIV along with another disease that has crept in due to the lack of a proper immune system caused by HIV. multiple googles have confirmed this.

There is not one shred of credible evidence for this theory. The world needs to get its head out.

Ok, so how do you prove that a microorganism causes a disease? The scientific community often uses Koch's Postulates:

1) The microorganism must be found in all cases of the disease.

"Recent improvements in laboratory testing, particularly polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing, allow detection of HIV genetic material in people with AIDS or a positive HIV antibody test result. Interestingly, a 1995 study of 230,000 people with AIDS found that 168 were HIV-seronegative. Today it is known that the immune system depletion characteristic of advanced HIV disease can suppress the production of antibodies to HIV, which may explain this earlier finding."

Those 168 people were probably false negatives because of the limitations from antibody tests or they had another immune system failure. But 229832/230,000 positives for HIV is strong evidence. You would not find that kind of correlation for another factor. Recent studies using pcr and viral load studies have found an almost 100% correlation.

2) It must be possible to isolate the microorganism from the host and grow it in pure culture (in the laboratory).

"Regarding postulate two, improvements in laboratory culture techniques have allowed the growth of HIV in vitro (in laboratory models) from blood samples obtained from persons with AIDS who have undergone such testing and from almost all persons with a positive antibody test without AIDS who have undergone such testing."

3) The microorganism must reproduce the original disease when introduced into an experimental animal. “The evidence satisfying these postulates was established in 1997, when Francis J. November, PhD, and colleagues from Emory University in Atlanta, GA, published in the Journal of Virology that a chimpanzee inoculated with HIV ten years earlier had developed an AIDS-defining OI. Prior to the OI, the HIV RNA viral load had increased (partially documenting recovery of the organism from the animal model) and the CD4 cell count had decreased in the chimpanzee."

4) The microorganism must be recoverable from that animal "Cultures of blood from the animal also were positive for HIV, establishing recoverability of the organism. Subsequently, blood from that chimp was transfused into a second, healthy chimpanzee. This second chimpanzee later had an increase in the HIV viral load and a decrease in the CD4 cell count."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9094687&dopt=Abstract

http://www.aegis.com/pubs/beta/1997/BE970909.htm

http://www.sfaf.org/treatment/beta/b43/b43hiv_causes.html

Additional evidence:

1) Known cases of non-sexual exposure that resulted in the development of AIDS, such as in hemophiliacs that received blood from an infected blood sample. Genetic studies are then done on the virus strands that find them to be the same. Some of these cases include:

pediatric and adult blood transfusion cases

hemophiliacs who received infected blood clotting factor protein infusions

monogamous sexual partners of those transfusion recipients

health-care workers with accidental needlestick or other occupational exposure, similar to the lab technicians described above

mother-to-child transmission

male-to-male and male-to-female sexual transmission

injection drug users with secondary sexual transmission

extremely rare outbreaks including transmission to dental patients from an infected dentist (e.g., the Kimberly Bergalis case in Florida)

2) SIV, a virus similar to HIV, causes AIDS in Asian monkeys. Almost all African monkeys and apes have a form of SIV, but they don't become sick. They have been exposed to SIV for thousands and sometimes millions of years and have adapted. Asian monkeys, however, do not have SIV and when they are exposed to SIV they developed AIDS (at least a similar version). In fact, Asian monkeys have been exposed to SIV and developed AIDS hundreds (possible thousands) of times during HIV studies on these monkeys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15975024&query_hl=2

3) AIDS is the leading cause of death in Africa. It also has the more people infected with the HIV virus than anywhere else. In sub-Saharan Africa some counties have populations where almost half of the country is infected. No other country has had so many AIDS deaths and no other country has so many cases of HIV infection.

http://www.time.com/time/2001/aidsinafrica/map_flash.html

Handy website: http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/evidhiv.htm

Look man, if you have a cure for AIDs then get it publicised in respected journals and produced on mass in the US and UK and some of Europe etc. you will be very rich for your wonderful discoverey, but, nothing personal, they don't seem to be believing you here.

But once you're findings are published in respected journals, your cure distributed and your famous, we'll believe you!

It simply isn't physically possible for Africans to be so much more sexually promiscuous than Europeans that they contract it by the millions while Europeans contract it in much smaller numbers. They do however drink each other's body wastes, which get into their water supplies. They suffer from the diseases of poverty and non-existent sanitation.

actually it is, most people in africa don't use condoms. Also a large number of people in africa are unaware that they are infected by aids, and a number of them don't care.

In 2000 the infection rate was at 11000 per day, and 6000 deaths per day. All do to aids