The perfect problem that shows Relativity INCONSISTENCY.

martillo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Relativity and I understand your point.

The difference comes from the fact that you believe in Relativity while I do not.

I think you are making some concessions to mantain Relativity floating but I understand, there's no other option isn't it? I mean there's no other theory to compete seriously with Relativity...

Now this have changed, there is a strong contender now, but this is for another thread. Take a look on the new thread in this forum: "A New Light In Physics..."

I understand Relativity and I understand your point.

The difference comes from the fact that you believe in Relativity while I do not.

I think you are making some concessions to mantain Relativity floating but I understand' date=' there's no other option isn't it? I mean there's no other theory to compete seriously with Relativity...

Now this have changed, there is a strong contender now, but this is for another thread. Take a look on the new thread in this forum: "A New Light In Physics..."[/quote']

Any new theory has to ecxplain what relativity already explains. It's not a matter in "believing in it" since that implies a religious belief. The experiments have been done, and keep getting done, that confirm the fact that relativity is the way nature behaves. And nature is under no obligation to behave the way you want it to.