Hi! I need some help with magnets ...?

MetaFrizzics

Hi, I'm new here, just a young female first year student thinking of majoring in science! I love magnets. My fridge is covered in them. I am just really having trouble understanding how they do their thingy, but I think I can learn fast, if someone could explain a bit about them for me.

P.S. I'm trying out for the cheerleading team, but I don't really know anyone on campus to hang out with, so making new friends is a priority! Thanks in advance! PM me if you think you can help me with any kind of science!

Character - bender
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
Get outta my way! I saw her first you drooling clowns!

...hey! Your not a ...why you dirty old bugger!

corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif

how magnets work? many people will try and give you an overly complicated answer, involving perhaps some gobble-de-gook involving electrons or element positions within a compound, but there's a much simpler answer.

magic

how magnets work? many people will try and give you an overly complicated answer' date=' involving perhaps some gobble-de-gook involving electrons or element positions within a compound, but there's a much simpler answer.

magic[/quote']

Look at some of MetaFrizziks' other posts. He's "trolling" (satirically) with this one. It's in GD, not one of the physics boards.