plz help me!!!

flyboy

ok yesterday i went to football camp(im in 8th grade) and was goin to be a split end then they changed me to fullback since they didnt have one.

the bad thing was i wasnt paying attention so can anybody tell me what the fullback does and what the numbers in the plays mean??!?!

ok yesterday i went to football camp(im in 8th grade) and was goin to be a split end...

im in 8th grade too

god somthone help me quick!

well... repeating yourself will certainly NOT be an asset! (if that helps any?).

Fullback lines up between the Halfback and Quarterback. Generally, the Fullback takes the ball when the team NEEDS 1-2 yards, and no more, because the fullback can "power" through the battle at the line enough to push forward for a couple yards. Otherwise, he's usually the lead blocker for the Halfback. Sometimes he runs receiving routes... as for the numbers, "Can't help ya sundance." Probably there's some system, but when I played in 8th grade, we had to memorize a playbook (which wasn't easy).