Seemingly detached rant (split from Solve the climate crisis: A thought experiment)

LaurieAG

6 minutes ago, Strange said:

Not at all. An argument can be qualitatively correct (eg. “nuclear power is very safe”) even if it is quantitatively wrong (“it has only ever killed one person”).

to him who says to the burden of the proof, it is not he who denies the truth

I sent an image of my right hand to the Vatican in Peace and Harmony many years ago and you rejected it, multiple times.

It was the man with the skirt that has the horned viper poking out from his loins, the missing right hand, the red branch on his left arm, Apollo's Bow in his right, the spear poking out from his knee, the mystic cross level with his head as they all appear in the lines on my right hand (Palestine) and I'm not going to talk about the upside down man with the triangular hat on the lines of my left hand. At least 'the ancients' could recognize their messengers when they held up their right hand so please do everything in your power to prevent massacres of the innocents.

Do not make this last battle a reality and release the dogs of war, because we all lose.

DEUS NOLI/NOLITE ALEA

MODO/POSSE SCIRE MISCERE

WOW_20171205_18_59_21_AEST.jpg