This is against Dynamite .

gishan

I   wish    You  happy    and     prosperous        new   year.   I  have   to    inform      very  great    invention         to    the       scientific   world.    I   have      invented      starlite.       Please    do    not   miss   this    great    invention.    This     invention     is      against       dynamite  .     So    invention    very    useful    to  the  world.   My   email------- deleted

Edited by Strange
Deleted email

Explosives, including dynamite, are creating blast wave (which can be seen on fast recording cameras), later comes debris of elements that were on path of explosion. Shock wave, blast wave arrives the first, later material debris, and they together cause injury in humans and destroy infrastructure. e.g. explosive material is put to inside of grenade. What kills people around explosion? Small metal debris of grenade, not explosive material directly.

So, no, you did not invent a thing which will help you survive an explosion. Unfortunately..

So, stop spreading this nonsense.