Neutrinos: a global self-deception?

MetaFrizzics

According to Ives (1952), the derivation Einstein attempted of the formula E = mc2 was fatally flawed because Einstein set out to prove what he assumed. This is similar to the careless handling of the equations for radioactive decay which Einstein derived. It turns out that Einstein mixed kinematics and mechanics, and out popped the neutrino. The neutrino may be a mythical particle accidentally created by Einstein (Carezani, 1999). We have two choices with respect to neutrinos: there are at least 40 different types or there are zero types. Occam's razor rules here.

source:

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

What interests me here is whether there really is a possibility that the Neutrino is really one of Einstein's blunders. (as opposed to say, Weinberg's or Dirac's).

Then what is the The Sudbury Neutrino Observatory observing? See: [url']http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/[/url]
Obviously, the first thing it is observing is the law that says every govt. funded physics research project's budget must expand to fill the quantum flux void created by budgets located in the backward light-cone.

You will always find neutrinos of various flavours using Neopolitean Group Theory. Sadly, most 'physics research' budgets are carefully proportioned to front diverted unauthorized funds for covert military ops. So Neutrinos will always occupy more states than can be filled by previously built particle accelerators.

For instance, at least 30% of Ontario Hydro's budget is used to fund American military projects with Canadian taxpayer's money.

How do you conserve energy and momentum in beta decays? Why is the beta energy a continuous function rather than having discrete values as in alpha decay?

"The physics community is also supported by a three-legged stool. The first leg is Einstein's physics. The second leg is cold fusion. The third leg is autodynamics." Is pretty funny. Physics is supported by cold fusion?

yes Einstein did set out to prove his own assumptions in relativity. The reason he did this however is that all of the equations had already been made.

What Einstein did was to show that the equations were the way they were because of the constancy of the speed of light

For instance, at least 30% of Ontario Hydro's budget is used to fund American military projects with Canadian taxpayer's money.

That's just a cover story; the truth is the money goes toward covert nighttime spraying of Toronto with Fabreaze air freshener to maintain the fiction that the shit in that town doesn't stink!

How do you conserve energy and momentum in beta decays? Why is the beta energy a continuous function rather than having discrete values as in alpha decay?
Well, personally, I tend toward Hamiltonian formulations of conservation laws. But that stuff is so abstract I have to wonder sometimes. These are good questions. But if conservation laws are misformulated, the argument is weakened. For instance, we have two different versions of conservation laws now, one for Newtonian physics and one for relativistic calculations.

"The physics community is also supported by a three-legged stool. The first leg is Einstein's physics. The second leg is cold fusion. The third leg is autodynamics." Is pretty funny. Physics is supported by cold fusion?
Yeah that's a zinger. What the hell is autodynamics?

Alien: A neutrino by any other name would miscalculate just as sweetly.

"That's just a cover story..." Yes, for some time the pollution index in Toronto has been worse than Los Angeles in the 80s, but they have been downplaying it for the "Toronto the Good" image, in spite of old people dropping like flies over there.

Do you have a theme tune we could play when reading your posts?
The closing theme from Dr. Strangelove:

"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when..."

We'll Meet Again

The Ink Spots

Written by Ross Parker and Hughie Charles

This version did not chart but

In 1941, Kay Kyser and Guy Lombardo's versions both hit # 24

In 1942, Benny Goodman stood alone at # 16

And in 1954, Vera Lynn brought it back at # 29 and her version was used in the final scene of

the 1964 film "Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb"

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when

But I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny day

Keep smiling through, just the way you used to do

Till the blue skies chase the dark clouds far away

Now, won't you please say "Hello" to the folks that I know

Tell 'em it won't be long

'cause they'd be happy to know that when you saw me go

I was singing this song

But I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny day

MONOLOGUE: Yes, we'll meet again. Darlin', I don't know where and I don't know when. But

I KNOW we'll meet again one of these good ole sunshiny days. Ya know, darlin', all ya gotta

do is just keep on smilin' through you know just like you ALWAYS do, until the blue skies

chase the dark clouds far, far, far away. I wantcha to do me a favor, please say "Hello" to all

the folks that I know. Well, just tell 'em it won't be long. They'd be happy to know that when

you saw me go, I was standin' right here, singin' this song.

But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

The nexusmagazine article is pretty funny. One person who I suspect mightn't have appreciated the humor would be Pauli. He would have been furious that some bloke was giving Einstein the credit for predicting the neutrino. Grrr...

Neutrinos aren't real? Darn, there go my plans for building a Stargate...

But if there are electrons and positrons, wouldn't you expect there to be neutrinos too? Or am I mis-understanding the nature of the neutrino as a non-charged electron type particle?

Neutrinos aren't real? Darn' date=' there go my plans for building a Stargate...

But if there are electrons and positrons, wouldn't you expect there to be neutrinos too? Or am I mis-understanding the nature of the neutrino as a non-charged electron type particle?[/quote']

Well, like electrons they are leptons and interact via the weak force, but they are not neutral electrons, if that's what you meant.