Summary video

JGNLBCA

I just realized I made a mistake. I guess you are not supposed to post videos, but the written version I'm still working on and I imagine it is more than 80 pages.  Its not an ad, its a video presentation that I made.  I just need to know if I should keep working on this or if it is best to give it up.

Edited by JGNLBCA

This negative universe hypothesis on the video I could easily counter. Thereisn't any substantial support in terms of the mathematical details. 

You would have years of work ahead of you to remotely get any professional to even consider the claims in the video.

Let's start with the first claim of vector symmetry. Describing one vector direction as a positive universe while the opposite vector direction as the result of a negative universe is outlandish in the extreme.

Secondly the formula you posted  with regards to that claim is specifically the third law of inertia mathematical statement.

"For any force there is an equal and opposite force. " That statement is symmetric not assymnetric. If you combine these two equal and opposite vectors the body will not move. So where did you get assymmetric with -1 ? Not that such a universe could interact with ours without significant and dire consequences. Specifically that law is symmetric under rotation translation symmetry

That's just one of the earliest claims. One that will get this theory thrown into the trash. 

If you waste your time on some eighty page article on the assertions I saw you would definitely be wasting your time 

Edited by Mordred

I never claimed vector symmetry as you are describing. I used the cartesian graph to help "illustrate"  overlapping multiple dimensions as an asymmetrical pair and is not literal. There  are many examples of asymmetrical pairs. the third law of course describes a pair of symmetrical forces. I also wanted to explore how to describe not only an opposite law but possibly an inverse opposite law. the 5 minute summary wasn't adequate to fully explore this.

I'm hoping that mathematical proofs can be derived eventually with my thesis combined with the already accepted Heisenberg uncertainty, and quantum entanglement observations. the asymmetry is in found in the relative sizes.  The negative universe would be relatively dimensionally small.  the asymmetry is also clear for the pre big bang conditions.

Edited by JGNLBCA

Well as you agree  the video isn't very clear. The pop ups associated with each set  of formulas  and references  you copied are extremely vaque in their relation.

Piece of advise Start small and stick to the physics itself. Several of the pages have little to do with physics.

Secondly it is not clear if this negative universe interacts with our universe. I will ask a pertinent question on the assumption that it does.

What happens when matter  and antimatter come into contact ? The only difference is opposite charge yet you get a rather dramatic effect.

Now apply that to a negative and positive universe coming into contact...

Would not the results be similar ? I'm guessing at the application involving e=mc^2 which is just the rest energy (invariant energy) thus formula doesn't include the momentum of a particle. My assumption is negative energy in the negative universe compared to our universe but that's a guess.

PS everything associated with physics involves scalar,  vectors, spinors. You may not be using those terms but they will invariably be involved.

Edited by Mordred

I'm still not sure on your opposite law context for example let's take an opposite law of applying a force. The vector direction the object would move would be opposite. Perhaps you should start with The ramifications of the opposite of the three laws of inertia .

Edited by Mordred

• 2 months later...

I've thought out your biggest concern Mordred.  As hinted to in the video is the only interaction between the pos and neg universe is at the singularity. At this point all the forces and energy are directed into a single vector aligning with the axis of that particular singularity and towards the negative universe.  I'm working out how hypothesized Kaluza Klein pocket universes layered between and in opposition to each other may provide a kind of "surface tension".