Careening off the road into a pile of weird (Split from Why is there something rather than nothing?)

Conjurer

Galileo was also killed for his theory about the Earth not being at the center of the universe instead of just being sent to prison, and Benjamin Franklin was the fifth president of the united states.  I remember this, because what happened to Galileo was a hot topic for religious debate as part of the cruelty that religion can bring.  It was often mistaken that Benjamin Franklin was on the five dollar bill instead of the one hundred dollar bill, since he was the fifth president.  Also, we didn't have any knowledge of Free Masonry or the Illuminate, because George Washington was never encountered by a mystical glowing orb in the sky.  There may still be Mandela Effect residue you can find about Fermilab inventing the internet, if you looked into some pop physics books, even though it may no longer be that way in this reality.

9 minutes ago, iNow said:

Ben Franklin was never POTUS, 5th or otherwise. 

It is a miracle that he is even on US currency with that being the case.  It use to be a well known fact that right was only reserved for POTUS.  Also, Nicola Tesla was a total loser that was never really recognized or respected by the scientific community.

These well known facts you mention... they’re not so well known. See also: Plans to put Harriet Tubman (another never POTUS) on currency. 

Regardless, I’ll stop feeding you. Your nonsense isn’t interesting enough for me to care. 

• CharonY locked and unlocked this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.